So I had a thought today. Why not appeal to the less noble instincts? Like this :
If you won't do it for the environment, the world, the future.. then do it for yourself.
- Go vegan because 97% of vegans live longer, get less cancer, are orgasmic, less depressed and more in love.
- Stop eating meat and using plastic to store your food, and menopause won't hit so hard because your hormones won't be completely out of whack.
- Stop eating dairy, and your hair will stop falling out, because your body will finally be able to absorb iron.
- Stop buying expensive processed foods and your bank account will thank you.
- Stop feeding your children junk food and sugary crap and you'll find them turning back into calm, responsive and loving family members.
- Use less water and your water bill will be lower.
- Turn off all those lights - we all look better by candle light anyway.
- Air dry your clothes and your hydro bill will go down.
- Quit smoking and your face won't get as wrinkled.
- Ride your bicycle or walk instead of drive and your body will be more beautiful.
- Use fewer toxic body care products and your skin will clear up.
- Donate to green charities and you'll get a hefty tax refund.
- Donate to the green party and you'll get an even more hefty tax refund.
Do yourself a favour.. live green.